What does the Chamber do for you?
Please scroll down for the membership application.
Your membership means you own a stake in community betterment. We recommend chamber members to callers seeking goods and services. Many times each week, callers seek businesses in our area needing a particular product or service. It is the policy of your Chamber to refer chamber members in response to these calls.
- Grand Opening – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Brochure and business card display
- Attend monthly Chamber meetings for networking and educational speakers every second Tuesday of the month at noon
- Discounted co-op advertising for Limelight and Monticello News
- Use of color printer at cost for members. Free scan and fax available for members only.
- Help with basic small business office word processing and software needs
- Use of exclusive Chamber mailing/e-mailing list Free for members; charge for non-members
- Your business is listed on our website
- Weekly eblasts focusing on local business news and local events that affect you!
- Up-to-date calendar of community events
- Free wifi at Chamber (password protected)
- Telephone directories, county maps, tourist information literature
- Work with the local Tourist & Economic Development Councils, Main Street, and City/County government agencies
- Annual Membership decal to display in your business
- Network with other businesses at our Business After 5, Trade Fairs, and other Chamber led events
- Educational seminars and webinars to help your business
- Newcomer Information: Provide general county and local business information and plant basket donated by local florist to familiarize new residents with the county
- Business Directory: Listing of all Chamber members updated annually
Our mission is to be the frontline advocate for the Jefferson County business community. We support activities that encourage economic growth and prosperity, while protecting our natural, historic and cultural resources. We partner with area organizations to market a positive and progressive image of our community.
Your success is our goal for the future of Jefferson County and the city of Monticello.
Membership from October 1, 2018 – September 30, 2019
|# of Employees||Fee|
|Utilities & Phone Companies||$750|
|Civic Clubs, Churches, & Non-Profits||$100|
|Individual Membership, Elected Officials, & Members of Firms||$ 75|
Fill in the form below, or download the PDF and mail or drop off with dues to the Chamber’s office
Download Membership Flyer (PDF)
NEW! HOW TO RECEIVE $$$ OFF YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR 2018-2019! It’s easy! Get a new member to join the Chamber of Commerce starting in 2018-2019, and you will receive $25 off your membership dues for 2019-2020. Help us increase our membership! We can accomplish so much more for our business community if we have a larger membership. Our current membership is at 210 members. In 2018-2019, our goal is to reach at least 250 members. Let us reward you for your help with our membership drive!